What We Believe
We believe in the Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity, virgin birth, bodily resurrection, and imminent return of Jesus the Messiah.
WHAT WE BELIEVE ABOUT ISRAEL
- Gentile believers owe a debt to Jewish people.
- God will not break His covenant with Israel.
- God blesses those who bless Israel.
- When we pray for the peace of Jerusalem
- We will be blessed.
Shalom Ministry Mission and Doctrinal Statements
Shalom Ministry is a non-denominational evangelical faith ministry. It is overseen by a board of directors who understand that each believer should support their local church first and then support faith ministries, like ours, as they are led by the Lord. All gifts to this ministry are tax deductible, but we hope that your decision for making the donation is because of your love for God and your desire to see all people, Jews and Gentiles, won to the Messiah.
- We believe that the Bible, as given in the Old (Tenach) and New Testaments (B’rit Chadashah), is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in the Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, bodily resurrection, and imminent return of Jesus the Messiah.
- We believe that salvation is solely by grace alone.
- We believe in divine election-that God chose and elected His people to salvation before the beginning of the ages.
- We believe in the shed blood of Jesus the Messiah for the remission of sins.
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
- We believe that the true Church is composed of all born-again believers of this present dispensation.